Monday, July 20, 2009

Sherlock Holmes - Trailer #2



Every since I was a young lad (that's right, I said "lad") I would read the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle... Most notably would be his Sherlock Holmes series (and others, including "The Lost World" where dinosaurs are found in South America) of which I am fully confident that Guy Richie is about to destroy...

Well, maybe "destroy" is to harsh of a word... I'm sure my memory of the stories have been muddled over the years, but I don't remember everything been painted w/ the "Michael Bay Paintbrush" (now only $24,999.00... Guaranteed to add to the box office gross, regardless of the films quality)...

I always had a great respect for Holmes, w/ his vast knowledge and ability to deduct conclusions from any given scenario... and now, we'll have to wait and see...

One the other hand, I guess corsets and explosions aren't all bad... and I can always go back and re-read the books...

Thanks to FSR for the heads up...

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* Rachel McAdams

    Oh. What? Sherlock Holmes? I didn't see him. Who's he?

    ReplyDelete