Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Teaser Photo of the NEW Freddy Krueger


Now I'm not a fan of the Nightmare on Elm Street series (stop hating, I'll tell you why)... When I was younger I never watched horror films, they really didn't internist me... Years later however, I've gone back and watch a few (like "Prom Night") and have enjoyed them... So I'll probably watch the series before this new one comes out...

The real reason I posted this, is b/c Jackie Earle Haley is playing Freddy, and he is an amazing actor...

THE END

Thanks to /Flim

3 comments:

  1. I don't know.. most of these recent remakes have been a joke. I'm afraid I don't know the actor, otherwise I might be a little more excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. he played Rorschach in the Watchmen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah hah! well, i haven't seen watchmen yet... and i need to remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete