Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Secret of NIMH To Be Revealed Again...


First off, if you haven't watched The Secret of NIMH then you have the social obligation to go out and watch it... NOW!!!... No, really, stop reading and go watch it... I don't want anyone who hasn't watched this phenomenal film to continue reading... Not b/c I'm putting in spoilers, but b/c you have to see it before it's destroyed forever (by it's newly re-imagined bastard of a brother)...

So it looks like Neil Burger (The Illusionist) is negotiating to write the script... Nobody knows how the film is going to look, but I tend to agree w/ FSR thoughts that it will probably be live action blended w/ CGI rats...

When will hollywood stop raping my childhood... OH, that's right, NEVER... *sigh* at least I have the original...

Thanks to FSR

1 comment:

  1. i'm 90% certain i've seen the original, but i can't recall anything about it

    ReplyDelete