Monday, July 13, 2009

We Can Buy Prints of "A Softer World" Now... :D



A Softer World is a web comic that started in 2003. Created by Emily Horne and Joey Comeau. It has a wonderful balance of humor and stark realizations... Miss Horne has a gift of capturing moments on film (or I guess that would be flash cards now), and Mr Comeau always finds a way to bring the pictures to life w/ his writing... I highly reccomend that you check out thier collection of works, and if you enjoy them buy the prints...

A Softer World Print Archive Here...

Oh, don't forget to find the rollover text in all the the comics...

Also, it makes me happy that this is a Canadian project... and I'm a lil sad that I didn't try to find them while I was in Toronto... Then I could have hidden in the background of one of the pictures... you know, b/c TO is so small I would have EASILY found them o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment