Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Cove - A Shocking Documentary



I know, I usually post nice happy things that keep you all smiling... but sometimes, just sometimes, their is something that jumps out of the shadows and smacks me in the face... That *smack* to the face wakes me up, and I realize that I have to share this w/ the rest of you, no matter how upsetting it is...

* wow, I hyped that up pretty good *
/pats self on back/

This is one of those documentaries... Now it's quite obvious that the government is killing dolphins, but I still want to see what else this film has to say... and really, who doesn't like some really world stealth action (nobody, that's who)...

Their is more being said over at FSR, go check it out...

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for this one. Looks like a good message, and I love sneaking!

    Hmm.. now what's for lunch? Damn, it's that weird lunch meat the store is always giving away. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete