Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And The Beat Goes On



And by "Beat" I do mean "Painting"

We seem to have taken on a monumental task that has left us exhausted and grumpy... Fortunately I do believe that we will be done today (hopefully, maybe... I don't know)...

So lets get started w/ some stories for everyone... Once again it's going to be in list form... I hope to be writing again soon...


Woman Getting Married to Fairground Ride - Telegraph via Neil Gaiman's Twitter

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell - Trailer - FSR

Netflix to Stream Movies to iPhone - /Film

Inglourious Bastards Viral Trailer - Nation's Pride - /Film

Guitar Hero 5 - "Rockfest" Revealed - Joystiq

Shots Fired at Waterloo Station (London) - Telegraph

Henry Rollins vs Techno Viking - Boing Boing

Predator Pool Table - Ubergizmo

PS3 Slim Rumors True??? - Ars Technicha

2TB Memory Stick - Gizmodo

Zero Punctuation - Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - The Escapist

Jake and Amire - Storm


Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. This is another good one to add to your list...

    Death Star Canteen - Eddie Izzard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still painting? yikes?

    Ok, here's my thoughts on this latest batch.

    Beer in Hell: please god no
    Netflix to stream movies: I've tried watching movies on my iTouch. I don't like it. End of story.
    GH5: Like it, good features coming. Would be good for a party.
    Henry vs. Techno Viking: my new favorite song!
    New PS3: Good, gives me an excuse to buy one now.
    2 TB stick: insane..

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaking of party... this weekend?

    ReplyDelete