Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Samurai Western Promo Reel For "The Warrior’s Way"



As usual, /Film has brought to light another movie I want to see... I was skeptical at first, as I'm tired of all the kung fu, wire work, over the top sword play, action films that have spawned (*sigh* gone are the days of Seven Samurai); but, after watching this trailer I found myself excited to see this film... Aside from the cgi at the end (hopefully fixed in post) everything look delightful (even the VO at the begining)...

Some of the Cast:
- Kate Bosworth - The Horse Whisperer, Blue Crush, Superman Returns, 21
- Geoffrey Rush - Pirates of the Caribbean (1-3), The Tailor of Panama, Elizabeth, Myster Men
- Danny Huston - 21 Grams, 30 Days of Night, Children of Men, X-Men Origins:Wolverine

No comments:

Post a Comment